Stop wishing you could make them and finally take the plunge into gooey sweetness!
Caramel Apple Tips
- Use a combination of different colored apples: red, green and yellow.
- Choose uniform-sized apples—small apples work best.
- Dip apples in one quick motion; let excess caramel drip off. Holding apple upright, press toppings into caramel to hold them in place.
- And remember: caramel apples are always best eaten the same day they are made!
To Decorate Sticks
- To make these festive caramel apple sticks, begin with a basic lollipop stick.
- Wrap the stick in double-sided tape from end to end. Then wrap the stick with thin, non-wired colorful ribbon. You can apply small spots of clear glue if necessary.
We at Ontario Bakery, love creating customized cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more for all your family's celebrations. We hope you use this recipe and enjoy it to your content! Then, call us for your next custom cake order!