Thursday, November 15, 2012
5 gratitudes from Ontario Bakery (also in Rancho Cucamonga)
"The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest." William Blake
Thanksgiving is upon us, and here at our bakeries in Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga, the smell of pies, cakes, and other treats baking gives us a lot to be thankful for. Some folks have been posting tweets and online statuses all month documenting the things they are grateful for.
We wanted to share a few of ours...
1. We are grateful for our amazing customers who have supported our family's business for nearly 50 years! Thank you!
2. We are grateful for our team of dedicated employees who pull together during these busy times of year to get it done.
3. We are grateful for our family who's legacy of baking for our local community was passed on to us.
4. We are grateful for all our suppliers who make things work at the bakery.
5. We are grateful for our success and growth. Come check out our second location in Rancho Cucamonga if you haven't seen it.
If you haven't yet ordered your Thanksgiving pies, cakes, and other treats, give us a call to place your order today: Ontario location