“The Gingerbread House has four walls, a roof, a door, a window, and a chimney. It is decorated with many sweet culinary delights on the outside. But on the inside there is nothing—only the bare gingerbread walls. It is not a real house—not until you decide to add a Gingerbread Room. That’s when the stories can move in.They will stay in residence for as long as you abstain from taking the first gingerbread bite.” - Vera Nazarian
We still have spaces left in our Ontario Bakery's DIY gingerbread house making classes, but they are filling up fast. (Sorry- not available at our Rancho Cucamonga Bakery, so come over to Ontario.) These classes will be a part of your family's holiday memories for years to come. Last year they sold out, so call us today to reserve your spot.
You can get a stunning, professionally-decorated gingerbread house from Ontario Bakery for only $50, so why do it yourself?
- Learn decorating techniques from professional bakers
- Give a meaningful gift for only $35!
- Up to 4 people per slot
- Make it together! When your family collaborates to build a gingerbread house, you are giving each other and the recipient the gift of your time and presence. A family fun night and a gift for teacher, grandma, or or your own home for only $35.
- Unleash your creativity! This is a chance to nurture the talents in your family.
- Of course...its edible and sweet, like many of the best gifts!
Reserve your spot in our "We Bake It You Build it Gingerbread House Nights" at
We still have spots open for December 11, 12, and 13! Don't wait to reserve.