Groom's Cakes Make A Huge Comeback
|Groom's cake for the sports fan.|
According to Wikipedia, "In the United States, a groom's cake is a wedding tradition typically associated with the American South. While a wedding cake may often be decorated in white and light in texture or color, the groom's cake can take a variety of forms, many incorporating chocolate or fruit. Cheesecake sometimes serves as a groom's cake. The groom's cake is often served at a table separate from the wedding cake at a wedding reception, though it may be served as a dessert for a rehearsal dinner.
|Cake Created by Ontario Bakery California|
- A long list of your favorite flavors to choose from
- An even longer list of delicious fillings
- Choices that include tradition styles and the newest fashions in cakes
- Expert execution of the unique design you choose
- On time delivery exactly as ordered
1010 N. Mountain Ave.
Ontario, CA 91762
tel: (909) 984-4919