Sure. We all love browsing through pinboards looking for our favorite inspirational tips and ideas to help us create picture perfect everything. But is that really what you want to do? It’s time to look at the reality for a moment.
- A majority of the pictures aren’t real. And the ones that are real, are done by women who run their businesses around baking and food. Great for them - lot’s of work for you!
- The cakes in the photos are far more complicated than you realize and the cost to get all the little (and big) tools needed to make it just right - might break the bank!
- Time. Do you really have time to pour into a 7 step cake process that involves hours of waiting, cooling and decorating? Not many people do.
Now I get it. You love the smell of a freshly baked cake, like the one you used to enjoy when you were at your grandparent's house as a child. And you also love knowing the cake looks just the way you wanted it to. But what if you could have the home baked goodness without the stress and time commitment?
We believe you deserve both the delicious enjoyment of the 'baked at home' birthday cake but the relaxation of not doing it yourself.
What do we love about the cake baked at home?
- taste - a frozen cake just can't compare to the taste home baked
- quality - cakes made in bulk are missing the quality and care
- cost - home baked cakes are more affordable on the budget and you get more for your money
- memories - there's something about a home baked cake that creates lasting memories years later
See what I’m talking about? You could have the cake without the hassle. Just call your local family owned bakers (because we all know families do it best!) and ask about your custom made options. And if you’re in Southern California, let us take on the job for you!
We started Ontario Bakery many years ago, because we wanted to provide a place for you and yours to get the perfect customized cake, cupcakes and other treats to celebrate your special day, without loosing the homemade quality and care. Your guests will never know your grandmother didn't make it!
As a family and bakery, we are still committed to going above and beyond. Our cake and buttercream recipes are the original scratch recipes that we've used since the beginning. The cakes we make, say it all: quality, uniqueness and a true desire for a good tasting cake to serve your guests. Our cakes are made to order with the options of various icings and even a long list of fillings that are sure to make you come back for more!
So skip the over-pinspiration. And this year? Put your feet up and have your favorite local baker on for the job.